Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernardo loves City, but unfortunately he misses his family back in Portugal. I hope he stays, but unfortunately there is a chance he could leave if any club meets our value

Everyone missed their families during covid. I'm less than an hour from mine and couldn't see them for months and months

Everyone missed their families during covid. I'm less than an hour from mine and couldn't see them for months and months
Well yes, bit that has nothing to do with whether he leaves City or not.
I don’t think he will this summer, but I’m also sure he won’t stay much longer and the club will be thinking about him going and how we replace him either next summer or the one after. Won’t be easy but also it won’t be impossible .

Well yes, bit that has nothing to do with whether he leaves City or not.
I don’t think he will this summer, but I’m also sure he won’t stay much longer and the club will be thinking about him going and how we replace him either next summer or the one after. Won’t be easy but also it won’t be impossible .

You are right, but it has a lot to to do with that quote though.

It was only three months ago that quote but as I’ve said before he seems very happy with his lot at City and I’m sure he has been back home a lot more this season than in the last couple of years.

I well understand him missing Portugal and his family. Who wouldn't?
For a while, I thought of retiring in Portugal. Wonderful food, stunning landscapes, lovely people by and large, and it's one of the cheapest of the EC countries. It's got an awful lot to recommend it. Unfortunately, I don't speak a word of the language, and it doesn't sound to my ear like a language I could pick up.

Not really, I assume he still misses Portugal and family, post covid and that isn’t changing. Whereas for the rest of us post covid it will.

Possibly. Not for you or I to say.

That was said in a context and at a time, things are somewhat different, might change again.

I well understand him missing Portugal and his family. Who wouldn't?
For a while, I thought of retiring in Portugal. Wonderful food, stunning landscapes, lovely people by and large, and it's one of the cheapest of the EC countries. It's got an awful lot to recommend it. Unfortunately, I don't speak a word of the language, and it doesn't sound to my ear like a language I could pick up.
I can understand his homesickness, I would be the same if I left Manchester because home is where the heart is. City will be helping him with this by flying him back and forth whenever he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.