Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pal. I was commenting on a player who i think is a good striker. He played really well for Austria at last summers delayed Euros. Looked solid and direct. Surprised they'd go for him at that age but i suppose Ibra did a job and Lewandowski bangs them in for fun at the same age.
Erm you comparing Arnautovic to Leawandowski?Never mind the other fella with a name I can’t spell

No pal. I was commenting on a player who i think is a good striker. He played really well for Austria at last summers delayed Euros. Looked solid and direct. Surprised they'd go for him at that age but i suppose Ibra did a job and Lewandowski bangs them in for fun at the same age.
He’s a good striker if you’re Nottingham Forest, and that’s at a push. If you’re the supposed biggest club in the world, it is a signing that will only bring laughter to those away from that club. Those within it? They’ll want to hide.

Just the unreliable barca press and fanboys driving this.
Bernie would be insane to be pressing for a move right now with their current financial situation. If he really wants to go there, then surely a more sensible option would be to agree tfr for end of season (cash deal - no payment terms for them).

Actually, do whatever the fuck you want. Some of you are the biggest fucking negative, moan job, pessimistic fucks I have ever seen. I have gone on record as to say we need one more LB before the deadline and that it is a matter of concern if we weren't to get one, but this is getting a bit ridiculous. A bunch of pussies crying about every little piece of rubbish that comes out of some flunky Barca source. Grow some fucking balls already and enjoy watching the second centurions play you fucking Schleprock MFers.

View attachment 52197
Feel better now?

As mentioned earlier, please pack him and send him. Had enough of this shit, all over all media outlets. It clearly will do damage to our inner squad and mood around the camp.

Let's get someone in quick and be done with it. Let him go to Lever FC, where he'll earn fuck all, and probably fail to win anything within the next 3 years. Good riddance.
It’s like a parallel universe this place

It’s like a parallel universe this place
We still have to sell him. Either this season, next season, in January. I still remain to my opinion. Sell him, get money, improve. Simple as. No emotion left in football. Especially for a player that does not want to commit to our club. Arguably the best in the world right now. With the best manager in the world. Best amenities, best and most competitive league. What more does a player need? Seriously.

Well.. Pep has different info about him..

You can pretty much disregard most things pep says in press conferences about players....ours or other players.
And whether he has different opinions i disagree... he is trouble and someone I've watched numerous times go MIA in games when things are tough....he did it against us for starter's

We still have to sell him. Either this season, next season, in January. I still remain to my opinion. Sell him, get money, improve. Simple as. No emotion left in football. Especially for a player that does not want to commit to our club. Arguably the best in the world right now. With the best manager in the world. Best amenities, best and most competitive league. What more does a player need? Seriously.
give It a rest

Actually, do whatever the fuck you want. Some of you are the biggest fucking negative, moan job, pessimistic fucks I have ever seen. I have gone on record as to say we need one more LB before the deadline and that it is a matter of concern if we weren't to get one, but this is getting a bit ridiculous. A bunch of pussies crying about every little piece of rubbish that comes out of some flunky Barca source. Grow some fucking balls already and enjoy watching the second centurions play you fucking Schleprock MFers.

View attachment 52197
Bit disappointed you didn’t mention you were at York away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.