Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riots In Barcrlona tonight.

Hundreds of thousands on Streets attacking Police.

Don't think it is Bernardo related-)

If he is watching this doubt if he would want to live there.

Apart from it wasn't a live stream-)

Last edited:
What????? 93:20blue could have been spot on all this time? My son would have a grin the size of the grand canyon if we pulled Neymar off.

eddie-murphy.gif

If Bernardo really wants to d go to Barcelona and they offer 80m then I'm guessing we will sell him?
Yup but do you have any faith in Barca actually paying the fee ( it will be based upon instalments) we could be well and truly shafted in 12 months nah $100m. 60% up front and the balance within 12 months minimum

If Bernardo really wants to go he will make a transfer request. He has not done that as far as I know. So, if Barcelona make a bid of 55m as per recent reports City are going to say fxxk off. Barcelona will need to mortgage their future to get Silva. We hold all of the aces right now. The press would like to see a transfer for buttons, but this is not going to happen unless City have lost their marbles. Fxxk the press.

The absalute bullshit circus & nothing but false claims against our club by these Spanish cnuts I wouldnt believe anything that comes out of there gobs

They are nothing but shit on our shoes, big mouth liars who treat top players like shit

Whatever they are doing is under hand, fraudulent & well out of order
How the fuck hasn't UEFA, La Liga got involved with this pantomime because if thos was Man City everyone & his dog would be shutting us down

How the fuck are they allowed to operate like this in one hand trying there hardest not to pay contracts they promised & the other hand tap up & sign players but not be able to register them???

Please someone with knowledge tell me how because these cnuts need to be shut down

If we don't here from Berny or Al Mubarak himself then something smells really bad about this

By the way On another note how good & fast is Carlos Borges, we have some player right there so why do we need to go & blow 75m + big money wages to replace Berny when we can move players around & promote within & only spend money on a LB??

Save the cash for Bellingham next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.