Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
My own opinion not fact based but, I think two options here. A) he leaves but for a fee we all agree on, B) he signs a new improved deal and city stick a buyout in his contract, again a fee we all agree on. I don’t see this repeating next window.
I certainly can't see option (B) happening, I think we all know Bernardo wants to go but he's not the type to kick up a fuss as he is well aware we aren't standing in his way of leaving, We are prepared to let him leave for the right price. So I think it's going to be option (A).

Personally I think he will be at City one more season and he will be sold next summer.

Frankly, I am very sick of imagining this Saga being repeated next summer.
I hope this issue will be resolved as soon as possible.
There is one simple answer to this : Name our price at £100m and tell Barcelona to pay up. It's as simple as that. If they want player they will arrange funds. how none of our business. They can sell their more assets underwears chairs electric cables floodlights etc

I certainly can't see option (B) happening, I think we all know Bernardo wants to go but he's not the type to kick up a fuss as he is well aware we aren't standing in his way of leaving, We are prepared to let him leave for the right price. So I think it's going to be option (A).

Personally I think he will be at City one more season and he will be sold next summer.
I did until I read the ESPN interview, he seems happy here now since the lockdowns were lifted and has said he loves the club, fans etc. I’m feeling more optimistic… possibly blindly I’ll admit lol but optimistic none the less.

Barca have sold 25 Percent more of Barca studios yesterday and sent la liga a new proposal. It will be done.
ps even that's still not enough to register all the current new players, they'll need an extra £60million from somewhere. And that's just for the ones they've currently signed. Adding any others is just out of the question for them. They're fucked in two to three years as well

There is one simple answer to this : Name our price at £100m and tell Barcelona to pay up. It's as simple as that. If they want player they will arrange funds. how none of our business. They can sell their more assets underwears chairs electric cables floodlights etc
We’d never name a price until they came in with an offer. if we say £100m he’ll go for £80m, but if they offer £80m we can say it’s £120m and meet in the middle.

I did until I read the ESPN interview, he seems happy here now since the lockdowns were lifted and has said he loves the club, fans etc. I’m feeling more optimistic… possibly blindly I’ll admit lol but optimistic none the less.
I'd love nothing more than Bernardo he say I love him to bits he's one of our own at this stage. But unfortunately I think the writing is on the wall and it will be a matter of time before he moves on.
We'll have to enjoy him whilst he's with us hopefully another successful campaign and he's a Champions League winner before he goes!

His comments are good and bad. For one he pretty much states he wants to go. However, he understands it’s a business and we need to meet our valuation of him, he won’t force a transfer. However, we’re talking about Barca here let’s see how shady(shadier) they become

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.