Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love nothing more than Bernardo he say I love him to bits he's one of our own at this stage. But unfortunately I think the writing is on the wall and it will be a matter of time before he moves on.
We'll have to enjoy him whilst he's with us hopefully another successful campaign and he's a Champions League winner before he goes!
C’mon, let your hair down and let a little optimism in to your life. I’ve good vibes today, not sure why but I’ve a feeling something goods on the near horizon.

C’mon, let your hair down and let a little optimism in to your life. I’ve good vibes today, not sure why but I’ve a feeling something goods on the near horizon.
If I had a choice of Bernardo staying OR letting my hair down I'd not hesitate and pick "Let me hair down" I'm bald as fuck fella :)

I'll have some of what you are having, Let's go with it! BERNARDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... IS STAYING!

They won't be allowed to fail. Eventually they will register them somehow and even sign Bernardo.
I agree about the registration part and won't be surprised if they manage to sign Bernardo. It's just barca media creating drama to get likes and views on Twitter and twitch. Scum of a club and their media as well

One year older. His value will only drop in the future. Bring Paqueta or Felix this summer to the Etihad even when Barca or another club can´t afford him now. If he can´t be sold this summer then even Palmer should be given more game time.

Running to ESPN to put public pressure on both clubs & then it is published on his bday....lol...Fake human being/weak personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.