Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a complete mystery to me how any player or agent could sign a contract with Barca in good faith in light of what has been happening with FDJ, Pique, etc.
Some people think it’s a wonderful City and that conquers all. I can tell them, if you’re in the shit, it doesn’t matter where you are, you’re still in the shit.

So this 4th lever lets Barcelona register all their players apart from Kounde and M.alonso. While DeJong is still at the club.

They will register those two by getting rid of players like Depay, who they are now offering up free of a fee for anyone who will take him (step up Juve, they love a freebie), Pjanic, aubameyang possibly etc. And Pique supposedly forsaking whatbhe is owed and paying them to play for them.

So chances are, the claims that selling DeJong puts them in a position to sign Bernardo, are true/right, the transfer fee is comparable, the wages will be significantly less.

Might then cone down to our club's willingness to accept an amount or the timing of the deal. Still think it will be too little too late myself. But looks a lot more possible than it did last week.

Let’s be honest about it, Kyle Walker at the age of 20-21 played 16 times in a season and cancelo at the same age had played less than 15 games in a season for Valencia. Yes the Belgian league isn’t at the level of the 2 mentioned teams, However, he was player of the season for Anderlecht so I have confidence in the decision pep and Txiki etc are making.

It's just crazy to think we'd sell him with what could be a week or two left in the window.. I get that Pep wants to look out for his guys but I think sometimes we have to be the 'bad guy' and just say," they signed 5-6 other players before you. It's too late". We'll see..

Nothing yet in it. He started vs Liverpool and our first games are (were) tricky but are not against high intensity opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.