Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geoff Thomas... said he would walk up the M6 from Palace to sign for us

Only problem, he stopped for a brew in Wolverhampton and signed for them instead !!
Thank you that was the fucker. Knew he was a blonde midfielder who played for Palace.

Full England International as well;-)

Gaughan and Lee both reported that City had made a bid of £100m, City were willing to go to £127m feeling that a deal could be made despite Levy wanting at least £150m - with the caveat that he didn't want to to sell Kane to anyone but a foreign team. There were some reports that we bid £125m and a report we had a £160m bid accepted. There were also, credibly sourced (journos and ITKs here), reports that Kane had been told he could leave Spurs for City.

Pep later stated we hadn't made any bid as Levy wouldn't negotiate at all (August 21) - before then saying we tried 4 times to sign Kane (February 22).

Conversely, it was reported by some Spurs journalists that the only actual bid was £75m + players and others that no bid at all was made, with Levy refusing to speak to City about it.

The similarity is the massive disparity in what is being reported on both sides. If you don't agree and would rather focus on the differences, fine with me pal, like I said, it reminds me of it.

If it ends the same, I will be happy.

Bellingham and nunes next summer for bernardo and early gundogan replacement (even if he extends he will be 33 ats one point next season). That's evolution again with two young up and coming players passing on the batton. Plus maybe a mahrez replacement and that would be a nice summer next year
We’ll need to start planning for life post-Walker as well, he’s getting on a bit

In short then. No approach by Barcelona, no engagement by the agent, no request by the player. A relatively firm stance on a reasonable and high valuation in the event there should be contact, and two weeks left and counting. Barcelona yet to shift DeJong, and a couple other fringe players to register the last 2 of their signings. Shitey clickbait aside, doesn't look like that much to worry about.
But , but, hes gone to Barcelona to look at houses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.