Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. But neither of us are going to change each other’s mind.
well i might be if you can show me. but id be fairly sure that 99% of every line up in the past 3 or 4 years will show that we had 3 midfielders other than foden in the starting line up

well i might be if you can show me. but id be fairly sure that 99% of every line up in the past 3 or 4 years will show that we had 3 midfielders other than foden in the starting line up

The last one from memory was when he came on for Gundogan vs Atleti and played deep with Bernardo remaining at false 9, Jesus and Grealish on the flanks.

I agree, he’s barely ever started centre mid or 8. But he’s been moved there a bit in games. Normally late and against fodder in cups. Very similar to Bernardo in his early time here.

the never ending suggestion that Foden is a midfielder.

he has (from my memory) played midfield twice: a 1-1 draw away at Leeds three years ago when he was absolute shite and an away fa cup game (i think peterborough) last season when he played that great pass for Grealish to score.

Guardiola has never played him as the 8 otherwise.

Hes a winger/forward. which is fine because he’ a good finisher and that’s where we want him
Pep hasn’t just suggested it he’s promoted the idea and only last season said he wasn’t far off being ready to move inside. He has all the qualities to do it that Bernardo has, plus a better long pass. If not this summer then next I expect him to take Bernardos position.

the never ending suggestion that Foden is a midfielder.

he has (from my memory) played midfield twice: a 1-1 draw away at Leeds three years ago when he was absolute shite and an away fa cup game (i think peterborough) last season when he played that great pass for Grealish to score.

Guardiola has never played him as the 8 otherwise.

Hes a winger/forward. which is fine because he’ a good finisher and that’s where we want him
Anderlecht away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.