Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen on sky sports he’s just not for sale! Hopefully he’s ok with that for another season and doesn’t suffer mentally about not being able to move

Silva can't leave for the simple reason finding his replacement is impossible. If there were another player as good as him, Barca would be signing that player and not Silva. If a player can be found, I guarantee he is not this side of 100 million

Silva can't leave for the simple reason finding his replacement is impossible. If there were another player as good as him, Barca would be signing that player and not Silva. If a player can be found, I guarantee he is not this side of 100 million

I actually think Foden is the replacement. But he’s just not ready yet.

Delight Bernardo is here another year at least.

I actually think Foden is the replacement. But he’s just not ready yet.

Delight Bernardo is here another year at least.
the never ending suggestion that Foden is a midfielder.

he has (from my memory) played midfield twice: a 1-1 draw away at Leeds three years ago when he was absolute shite and an away fa cup game (i think peterborough) last season when he played that great pass for Grealish to score.

Guardiola has never played him as the 8 otherwise.

Hes a winger/forward. which is fine because he’ a good finisher and that’s where we want him

the never ending suggestion that Foden is a midfielder.

he has (from my memory) played midfield twice: a 1-1 draw away at Leeds three years ago when he was absolute shite and an away fa cup game (i think peterborough) last season when he played that great pass for Grealish to score.

Guardiola has never played him as the 8 otherwise.

Hes a winger/forward. which is fine because he’ a good finisher and that’s where we want him

His whole youth career and he’s gone into the 8 role loads for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.