Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

I expect a lot more of these stories to come through in the coming days. But I am confident he is staying. There clearly is no agreement, why would he accept lower wages at Barca when they already need to cut more and still haven't sold Frenkie? Not even registered Kounde yet. Pathetic club.

Surely Bernardo and Barca would have had an agreement ages ago? I know people like to mention "tapping up" every now and then but that's pretty much the way it works. They would have been in contact last year and you'd think they'd mention a wage.

Surely Bernardo and Barca would have had an agreement ages ago? I know people like to mention "tapping up" every now and then but that's pretty much the way it works. They would have been in contact last year and you'd think they'd mention a wage.

And if he did agree a wage and signed for them, then next day they would tell him he has to defer 50% of his agreed wages until the last year of his contract... Ask Pique and FDJ....

I expect a lot more of these stories to come through in the coming days. But I am confident he is staying. There clearly is no agreement, why would he accept lower wages at Barca when they already need to cut more and still haven't sold Frenkie? Not even registered Kounde yet. Pathetic club.

Reminds me of the Messi saga, all these bloated tweets with nothing but bullshit in them.
It's embarrassing.

If they carry on the way they are going then there will be no relationship. We aren't selling him this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.