Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you referring to? This post is fucking ridiculous. You're being prejudicial, racist, classist, Arabaphobic, and simply ignorant. Basically being an a hole. And those of you liking the post are just as ignorant. Making all kinds of assumptions and spewing unfounded garbage. You should be embarrassed talking that kind of stupid shit. BTW, are our owners plastic fans too?
I get the defensive stance, it’s something I’ve seen first hand in the stadium from our ‘international supporters’, one was manhandled by some inbred **** a while back where I intervened when he was accosted for wearing ‘a half and half’ scarf with his mrs, as if their love for the club, however new, was measurable against seasoned veterans, fuck that, the fella i allude too is lucky I’m no longer the reactionary character of 10 years ago as he’d of been doing flying lessons off the concourse; anyway, I know this wasn’t longsights point, he’s talking more of platforms of faceless individuals (who are now in their millions), who have arenas to perpetuate an authority on the culture of the club, without the ingrained experience and understanding….

Just my take on a guy who means no malice, merely defending something we city fans hold dear, identity, which is sometimes skewed by wums, regardless of ethnicity, culture or preference!

Last edited:

Sorry mate been at a afternoon meeting that involved a few too many beers and just realized I forgot to add more onto the post! Lol I meant we agreed personal terms with Cucurella but that’s the easy bit and we know the same as Brighton did you either pay the fee or the agreement of personal terms means nothing. Sorry for any confusion though :-)

Who are you referring to? This post is fucking ridiculous. You're being prejudicial, racist, classist, Arabaphobic, and simply ignorant. Basically being an a hole. And those of you liking the post are just as ignorant. Making all kinds of assumptions and spewing unfounded garbage. You should be embarrassed talking that kind of stupid shit. BTW, are our owners plastic fans too?

Not aimed at you but I hate that word “plastic or plastic fan” it’s like a bludy year 6 insult on the playground. I cringe every time I hear a grown adult say that. It’s so dumb

Not aimed at you but I hate that word “plastic or plastic fan” it’s like a bludy year 6 insult on the playground. I cringe every time I hear a grown adult say that. It’s so dumb
No I get it wouldn't be aimed at me because I like you despise the term to the extent that I don't acknowledge it. I was taking issue with the negative generalizations and assumptions that were being made by the poster relative to every type of foreigner who supports the club. That the kind of shit you say to someone's face and deal with whatever consequences or not at all. Not behind a keyboard.

He will absolutely be the greatest 8 we have ever had. And I include David Silva in that
A few of the football Twitter, new plastic fans and overseas dickheads are after him and Ederson.
They want Neymar for the Twitter bantz.
Phil and Eddie seem to be the new lightning rods for these pathetic fucking virgins
Fuck them plastic cunts. I will take 1,000 fodens over a single one of those fake Twitter cunts from UAE, US, South America etc
I think you mean 1 Foden? On the other hand why do you generalise against people from UAE, USA and S America? There are loads of cunts on Twatter but they are not specific to certain countries

I get the defensive stance, it’s something I’ve seen first hand in the stadium from our ‘international supporters’, one was manhandled by some inbred **** a while back where I intervened when he was accosted for wearing ‘a half and half’ scarf with his mrs, as if their love for the club, however new, was measurable against seasoned veterans, fuck that, the fella i allude too is lucky I’m no longer the reactionary character of 10 years ago as he’d of been doing flying lessons off the concourse; anyway, I know this wasn’t longsights point, he’s talking more of platforms of faceless individuals (who are now in their millions), who have arenas to perpetuate an authority on the culture of the club, workout the ingrained experience and understanding….

Just my take on a guy who means no malice, merely defending something we city fans hold dear, identity, which is sometimes skewed by wums, regardless of ethnicity, culture or preference!
I respect your point and appreciate your taking up for a mate. I have no reason not to believe you. It just came across as pretty reckless and harsh in terms of negative assumptions and such. The funny part is I was on the same side of the debate as Longsight regarding Foden as a midfield option. If someone is asking for it, by all means, but you can't be burning down the entire house. Its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.