Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this holds this is the most tactically diverse squad we've ever had. Pep can swap in and out players depending on the problem he thinks we'll face, and we have proper plans As, Bs and even Cs now. We still don't know how five subs will impact the game either. Both Grealish and Bernie have lots and lots to offer (not sure, if I'm honest, why we are even talking about Grealish who had a good game at a tricky fixture away and looked lively enough in horrible heat at 3-0 up).
Whuchu duin here with your positivity and level headed approach?

I get you mate, not saying it didn’t have an effect as it certainly seems it did, regardless, it does make me question how much HE was onboard with the whole proposed move in the first place, I’m not convinced he had his heart set on it 100%, which again leads on to the possibility it’s not Bernie who’s the driving force behind it all ?

Anyway, brilliant news if all this is true.
I don’t think he was for a minute but we’ve all been in relationships mate and know what it can be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.