Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this feeling that Barca will put a bid in at the last moment to try and unsettle him and us...to try and push it over the line or chance their arm... esp if they do move FDJ on

It’s so good news he stays this season, and hopefully extend. But it’s very bad news for one player: Grealish.

In midfield, De Bruyne can’t be dropped, Gundogan might extend as he still has so much class, and if Bernardo stays, I can’t see Grealish staying at our club. Once Alvarez is up to speed on the wings, he will compete with Foden, Mahrez and Alvarez for the wings. In midfield, the competition is too big. He won’t bench Gundo, Bernardo or KDB.

There really is no room for Grealish in this team, especially if Bernardo decides to extend with City. That would be the end for Grealish.
That would be entirely correct if it wasn’t a squad game and if we didn’t have the smallest squad in the league. Grealish will get just as many games as last season whatever. Whether he gets more will depend on his output.

barca and bernardo call talk all they want but with no actual offer he's staying

I'm not too concerned about last minute. I reckon part of the agreement the club would've had with Bernie would've been "fair value, fair amount of time to replace" likely we advise the deal would need to be done with chance to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.