Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona still can’t register Konde. FDJ wants to say and not take a pay cut. Busquets makes €50 million a year and doesn’t want a pay cut, Abameyang transfer is meeting some holdups. Depay is asking for too much money and that’s holding up the Juventus deal. So yea them being able to pay €100 million for Bernie is well…… not happening

I personally think he’s been our most influential player these back to back title wins, he should be on pay parity with top earners and barring any last minute curve balls, we get to watch one of the most graceful players since his namesake for at least another season; that reception he received weekend should be every week and what’s laughable is the number on here who think what he does could be replicated by the FDJ of this world…

Made up and getting to watch him week in and week out, in a city shirt, is something we need to savour…. With all the fanfare around Haaland, we are yet to see this link up, which I’m salivating over as the cute passes and vision in the pockets will be orgasmic; I’ll wager he assists the Viking more than any other player this year…

That utube is truly mesmerising. How many times has Bernardo dribbled round Jordan Henderson?
I hope the club stop pissing about and get the lad signed up for another 5 years. There is no price for Bernardo because we can't replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.