Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
That utube is truly mesmerising. How many times has Bernardo dribbled round Jordan Henderson?
I hope the club stop pissing about and get the lad signed up for another 5 years. There is no price for Bernardo because we can't replace him.

Nothing the club can do about the weather though? If he wants to go to a warmer climate closer to home no amount of money helps with that.

Maybe he's been bin bagged because he wants to stay here. I wondered why he looked so happy in the recent training photos!
Well having just recently announced he's getting married. It's more likely he's either sold or selling his housed and she's moved to Portugal for the time being.

Either way, it doesn't look good on the contract front

Well having just recently announced he's getting married. It's more likely he's either sold or selling his housed and she's moved to Portugal for the time being.

He’s moving to a new house in Manchester which is still being renovated. Cancelo’s mrs is still in Portugal so Bernardo is living with him whilst his new house is finished and whilst their girlfriends are away.
Literally nothing to panic about.

He’s moving to a new house in Manchester which is still being renovated. Cancelo’s mrs is still in Portugal so Bernardo is living with him whilst his new house is finished and whilst their girlfriends are away.
Literally nothing to panic about.

Like this - but how do you know such details?

Unless he’s buying a new house in or around Manchester

Unless he’s buying a new house in or around Manchester
I would imagine a man that earns this much can buy a house and live in it for a month and then list it again if he moves to another country without much of a second thought.

He may even keep it and rent it out to another City player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.