Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handforth, Bowden, Alderley Edge, Hale, Wilmslow, the Cheshire Golden Triangle, etc, aren’t ugly.

I was in Wilmslow today. I had a look in a few estate agents windows. The houses and their grounds are absolutely stunning. Houses valued into their millions.

Aston Martin, Wilmslow. Cars for sale for £225,000. Nearly the price of my house.

Restaurants, bars, high end shops, etc. Everything a footballer might want.

And let’s be honest, the weather this Summer in Manchester has been pretty decent.

Players coming to City and Manchester know they won’t have the Med climate or lifestyle.

As for the city centre, it will never be central Barcelona, London, Paris, Madrid, Lisbon, etc. But it has improved vastly over the years. There are plenty of excellent places to eat, drink, and hang out. Parks and open spaces are still a work in progress with Mayfield Park opening soon. That includes Albert Square, etc. There are still plenty of small squares and gardens dotted around the city centre. Manchester isn’t perfect by any means, but don’t make it out to be a sh*t hole, especially if you have the lifestyle and money to make the most of it, which Bernardo and his partner have.

I accept Bernardo was and is still affected by his partner not being here, but that’s her choice. And the COVID lockdown. But we all had to endure that. With many people dieing and their loved ones suffering and being left alone.

With all due respect to Bernardo, he needs a reality check on life and the privileged and lucky life he lives in Manchester.
I don't know what the fuck Bernie is moaning at, in 5,years he might retire then he can go where the fuck he wants

Might as well leave the thread open anyway, the media will be at it again in December ahead of the Jan window...(is there even a Jan window with the WC btw?)

Weird how so many want him yet nobody will bid for him. If I didn't know better I'd think it was just a piss poor attempt at unsettling the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.