Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
£60m is borderline insulting for one of the best midfielders in the world with two years left on his contract. On the other hand it's clear that Bernardo's head is elsewhere. We should ask for £90m and not accept anything less than £80m.
It’s not Bargain Hunt. If we ask for £90M, that’s what we should accept.

Yet the media will still go in to next week with more bs speculation about him going this window, even if Pep has just put a stop to it. What happens if Barca bid 80m with two days left of the window, would we accept it?

I think our squad is less experienced that it was last year.

It’s very early to say it is weaker.

Gomez is faster that Zinchenko, so already has a higher potential ceiling that Zinchenko, but he will need time to adapt to Pepball.

Alvarez needs time to adapt to his new life and team. If he gets decent game time, I doubt he’ll be far from the numbers Sterling posted last season.

I actually think our biggest ”problem” is incorporating Haaland into our fluid system. The tell for me when the system isn’t working like the well oiled machine that it normally is is Rodri looking like he’s running in treacle and being overrun/out of position.

We’ll get better, but we have a few teething issues and it wouldn’t be a total shock to me if Haaland was benched for our biggest away games.
great post . a really good take .

£60m is borderline insulting for one of the best midfielders in the world with two years left on his contract. On the other hand it's clear that Bernardo's head is elsewhere. We should ask for £90m and not accept anything less than £80m.
Funnily enough you should mention that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.