Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, City fans aren't making up all the Bernardo wanting to leave bollocks. The man's said so himself! :-/

You maybe the type to want to cling on to a want away girlfriend & be prepared to do anything including soiling yourself to keep her, but me personally I'd pack her bags, order the taxi & load up her luggage for her.

Yeah, she might sensationally fuck your brains out for another 12 months, & if nowt else better comes along she might even stay with you longer, but how can you be settled longterm knowing at any time you could come in from work & see her luggage packed because some other dude has offered her something you possibly can't.

Two days ago, Bernardo himself said whilst he likes Manchester, he's used to a Latin lifestyle & culture & would prefer to have that now with a new project if the opportunity presented himself.

Have some fuckin self respect for yourself man! Bernardo's publicly said what he's said & reiterated what we already know. In my mind, we've got 12 months to rinse all we can get out of him & find the best replacement we can, just in case Barça find a magic money tree & meet our €100m valuation.

Best case scenario is Bernardo realising he was apparently supposed to be Barça's big summer signing, but seeing that they've signed half a team by activating economic door knobs (or whatever the fuck it was), & they STILL didn't prioritise Bernardo, & instead opted to link FDJ being sold for top pesos, to a suitable bid for Bernardo being made.

As it stands, it seems only PSG made a late derisory bid which we evidently rejected because it didn't meet our valuation & was too late in the window. Bernardo didn't seem that arsed about that late bid when he mentioned it anyway.

Evidently Bernardo only wants Barça. Barça want Bernardo. City don't want to sell, but have placed a valuation on his head that if it's met & we have time to sign his replacement, he can reluctantly go. Barça couldn't find the money, so Bernardo stays for the season. Anything else is merely white noise. Have I missed anything out? :-/
You show me where Bernardo said he 'wants to leave' and i might get my 'fucking self-respect' back.

I Hate the way Barca operates through the media to unsettling players and try to get them on the cheep, I’m sure if they could have shifted FDJ they still would have come with a low offer .
This shit seems to only happen with the entitled “history clubs “ rags, Munich, Madrid ‘Barca . Whilst most other clubs keep things in-house , work out deals that suits each clubs
There’ll be back next year sniffing around leaking stories to the press then maybe put a shit bid in . I hadn’t released he still had 3 seasons left on his contract and thought we might have to sell low next year to get something rather then him walking the year after.
We should tell them publicly so that’s it’s transparent to club ,player , agents , fans that if our demands are not reached by a particular date then we won’t talk after that. If they can pull the money to buy one of the best in the world then fair do’s he get his sunshine and we get the money to replace him
I mean if Brighton can conduct the sale of side show bob for £62m the way they did I’m sure the powers that be at our place can do the same

He carries on his early season form and we will be clear at the top of the table and likely being in our best position to win the CL.
No doubt. He has been on fire, like he wants a contract extension....

You show me where Bernardo said he 'wants to leave' and i might get my 'fucking self-respect' back.
It's called connecting the dots by listening to what he actually said & its ramifications for City.

Thousands of City fans made the connection, but yet we've all got it wrong & you're correct? :-/

Mate, I never even commented on the Bernardo transfer thread, because up until July, all the ITK's were assuring us that Bernardo was over his issues & committed to staying at City longterm.

However, I woke up the morning after the Club America game with fans on BM in shock at the post match interview he gave. That changed my mind on Bernardo, as it was evident he wanted to leave, but wouldn't agitate for a move & would give his all if one didn't materialise.

Then he gave another summary after the Forest game where he was talking about the difference in culture & lifestyle between the UK & Portugal & him not receiving an offer to move apart from one which came in very late in the window, which even he seemed to dismiss.

It seems it's Barça or nothing for Bernardo, so if Barça come up with the dough, & we've time to sign a replacement it seems Bernardo will go.

Now you may wanna bury your head in the sand & ignore the bleedin obvious, but huge swathes of City fans won't & would rather face facts & actively do something about it to protect our club's interests & progression.

If you want to ignore all the speculation surrounding Bernardo, can I ask why the fuck you're on a Bernardo transfer thread?

Up to the point I thought Bernardo's transfer speculation was bollocks, I hadn't typed a friggin word in this thread...

It smacks of those posters who aren't interested in a thread, but keep popping up in them begging the Mods to close it down. If you've no interest, scroll on by & allow those with an interest to discuss what they want. After all, isn't that the whole point of a forum? \0/

No doubt. He has been on fire, like he wants a contract extension....

Last season should be the best time to ask contract extension because he is in form of his life, yet he didn't do that. I'm sure if he ask, City will oblige because we rather keep him as long as possible.

The only reason why he didn't ask for an extension, although he is happy playing on the best form of his life back then. He still wants to leave if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.