Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
unsure if already mentioned, that the other day it was said in Spainish Media sources reported to be from Barcelona, they are now working on a cheaper "plan B" as they cannot afford Bernado.

Article in Spanish but basically says the above.

So if no Barcelona for Bernardo then where next? Madrid surely don’t need him? A Madrid if Felix leaves? PSG wouldn’t really make sense?

So if no Barcelona for Bernardo then where next? Madrid surely don’t need him? A Madrid if Felix leaves? PSG wouldn’t really make sense?

Well if no one comes in for him, he will either sign a new contract or let his contract run down and leave for Barcelona on a free in 2 seasons time..

If barca dont do the deal, im sure real madrid would take a look especially if they miss bellingham and fernandez

But if Bernardo doesn’t leave do we still sign Bellingham?
yes to replace gundo

Bellingham is not a replacement for bernardo silva......At present Bernardo Silva is streets ahead of Bellingham and they are very different players in some respects. Bernardo can match Bellinghams engine but not his physicality. Bellingham is probably a better goal scorer (though if bernardo was given the chance he would be probably. better than he is). Bernardo is more adaptable than Bellingham at present and can play multiple positions and be very effective in all of them. Bernardo is also a lot better in tighter spaces.

Having both however would be huge for the squad....

Im hoping we keep Bernardo as we will have to cope with the potential loss of KDB soon as well (next couple of seasons). We have seen when KDB is not in the team Bernardo comes to the fore even more.

For me we could scrape one more season out of Gundo but his contract expires at the end of the summer and he has earnt the right to make what ever decision he wants to do next and if that is leave on a free so be it...of course he might extend for another season

KDB as Ive said above probably has another season or two at the most at the top of his game....bernardo Silva probably has four or 5 at least. ...

Bellingham replaces Gundo
But we need a replacement for KDB and potentially Bernardo. One of those is foden but who we will need someone else besides bellingham if we lose Bernardo....In my option Grealish just isnt going to be that player either as I know some tout him to make up for the loss of KDB/bernardo

yes to replace gundo

Bellingham is not a replacement for bernardo silva......At present Bernardo Silva is streets ahead of Bellingham and they are very different players in some respects. Bernardo can match Bellinghams engine but not his physicality. Bellingham is probably a better goal scorer (though if bernardo was given the chance he would be probably. better than he is). Bernardo is more adaptable than Bellingham at present and can play multiple positions and be very effective in all of them. Bernardo is also a lot better in tighter spaces.

Having both however would be huge for the squad....

Im hoping we keep Bernardo as we will have to cope with the potential loss of KDB soon as well (next couple of seasons). We have seen when KDB is not in the team Bernardo comes to the fore even more.

For me we could scrape one more season out of Gundo but his contract expires at the end of the summer and he has earnt the right to make what ever decision he wants to do next and if that is leave on a free so be it...of course he might extend for another season

KDB as Ive said above probably has another season or two at the most at the top of his game....bernardo Silva probably has four or 5 at least. ...

Bellingham replaces Gundo
But we need a replacement for KDB and potentially Bernardo. One of those is foden but who we will need someone else besides bellingham if we lose Bernardo....In my option Grealish just isnt going to be that player either as I know some tout him to make up for the loss of KDB/bernardo

But that’s dependent on pep wanting gundogan to go mate? Or I guess gundogan wanting to go? He seems settled so would signing Bellingham not confuse things further for player time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.