Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
no he is moaning. he is essentially saying he feels bad city are holding him to the contract and how he wishes he was somewhere else. basically showing contempt to the club.

He has been honest about it for a few years now and when he plays he gives his all! Just bit boring now with it.

Reading the quotes looks like he will see out his contract and leave on a free..
I'd say it's looking that way

“Being very realistic: for Bernardo to leave Manchester City for Benfica, or to leave another great European for Benfica, I cannot leave with two or three years on his contract, because Benfica do not have the money to pay these clubs; I have to go free. I’m in a difficult situation that I have to manage, but we’ll see what happens.”

Oh for the days of Kinkladze we get relegated he stays on the premise we go straight back up we don’t and he stays again

I am not convinced he his giving it all. he is just coasting through games now. when you heart is not in it its difficult to be giving your best even if you are professional.
Rusty the other day hasn’t played. Questioning his commitment is just so wrong with a player like Bernardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.