Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely he ain't pushing for a move this month ?

Why not? Every transfer window for the last two years he’s said something? Maybe we should be proactive for once and sort it?? Very frustrating hearing it constantly to be honest. Depends where he could go though?

Why not? Every transfer window for the last two years he’s said something? Maybe we should be proactive for once and sort it?? Very frustrating hearing it constantly to be honest. Depends where he could go though?

Just think it's better keeping him till summer really,sure he will give 100% between now and then,doesn't look the awkward type

Just think it's better keeping him till summer really,sure he will give 100% between now and then,doesn't look the awkward type

He obviously has talked with someone though as it comes up every window? Barca can’t afford him, Real don’t need him, A Madrid can’t afford him? PSG, is that really an upgrade? Now Milan are wealthy Bernardo for Leao?

Will never doubt his courage, effort and skill but the vocabulary has been ambiguous for a while. Think it is now 2 and a half years left so I think he will go in the summer. City will have to compromise a little on the fee but it can go back in the pot for pace.

Id want to leave if grealish was getting picked ahead of me!

Seriously however, he is being open and honest and I see nothing wrong in what he has said.

He wont leave mid season - it makes no sense.
He wants to finish his playing days at benfica - no problem there at all
He probably wants to play at another club where he can win things in a different league before going to Benfica - makes sense....

His agent needs to get the correct deal however.

My only concern is replacing him with equal quality - that wont be easy at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.