Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this gets sorted soon as I’m really starting to dislike him . He has not handled this good .

Went to Paris last year. It was awful, a dump that stinks of piss. Food was crap and the service was terrible. No one’s heard of deodorant either.
I really enjoyed my time in Paris and wouldn't agree with any of the above. One of the finest cities in the world IMHO.

Would hate to lose Bernardo though. A very important player for us.

I worked in Paris for a while, it is an absolute sh1thole apart from the touristy spots. I grew up in Hulme when it was a bit of a dump, and the actual places you live in Paris make Hulme look like Monaco. I'm sure Bernie can afford to live in a nice place but it will be surrounded by feral youths who riot at the drop of a hat. The traffic is a nightmare, the tube is packed and stinky...one positive is, he can let John sh1t anywhere without picking it up

Absolute shit hole, I can't stand Paris. That said, if he's happy to go and they bid good money, it's time to cash in. It's been an absolute pleasure, but it's clearly taking a toll on him now - form is nowhere near what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.