Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are one of the few teams that actually might pay decent money for Bernardo? Especially with Mbappe wanting him as he seems to be in charge of PSG?

I wonder if he would consider a step back and go to Benfica. He’s often talked about wanting to go back to Portugal, it would just determine if he still wanted to play in one of the top leagues. We get Enzo in return plus additional money in exchange for Bernardo. I’d probably say Bernardo is still worth more than Enzo, but you have to consider both players ages.

We get Enzo in return plus additional money in exchange for Bernardo. I’d probably say Bernardo is still worth more than Enzo, but you have to consider both players ages
Benfica don’t seem to budge on their €120m valuation. I think we’d be the ones putting some extra money on the table

He would be top of my wishlist but €120m is €40m too much. He`s been at Benfica for 6 months and they signed him for 20m or something

Also true but the world cup and the market fucked things now? Its a chance to do a deal now that keeps any move for Bellingham for the summer? No chance Bernardo would go back to Benfica yet though but he is obviously not happy and i think pep sees it as well hence him being on the bench? If thats the case we should be being proactive and trying to reenergise the team for a big push in the second half of the season? Cancelo as well if he`s being a moody bastard around the place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.