Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is if he's happy to be that. It looked increasingly obvious he was sucking on a lemon when the biggest prizes were being handed to us.

Contrast that with Kyle!
The incentive is there to finish his career on a high but with him making a contribution and then leave City on a free.

Are we within our rights to sit Bernard down and say
Look mate, we can’t afford to lose you now gundog has gone. Your gonna have to see your contract out
We will offer you a hefty pay rise if you extend. We can put a £100m clause in for you if a Spanish club come in next summer

Are we within our rights to sit Bernard down and say
Look mate, we can’t afford to lose you now gundog has gone. Your gonna have to see your contract out
We will offer you a hefty pay rise if you extend. We can put a £100m clause in for you if a Spanish club come in next summer
We can certainly do what we’ve been doing for the last two years (at least) and simply say no team has met our valuation, if he is determined to leave then PSG/Saudis need to be coming up with the cash early in the window, while last seasons serenading of Bernie early on was a great spectacle, I wouldn’t want a repeat this year, if he’s going it needs to be in the summer and the club should be quite firm on this. I love the guy and he is irreplaceable like for like, but we always find a way

He did, but his final weeks of the season he put in some lamentable performances.

I couldn't believe this was a guy trying to convince Pep to play in our biggest games to come.

When Gundo lifts up the Champions League trophy, Mahrez looks like he can't be bothered until some of the other lads grab him.
Yeah I know first hand that he was pissed off at not featuring in either final. Saudi is an option and Mrs would live in dubai (done it before)

Don't like the idea of losing all these established players though (keep bern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.