Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given his talent and importance to the team, I'm not sure that there is a "reasonable" offer for him. I suspect Gundo leaving, even if they got on, will encourage him to stay until his contract is up. I can't imagine Barca can pay for him now, and don't think he would like PSG or Saudi Arabia. He could do those things in two years easily.

I might be in the minority but if a decent offer comes in then let him go, as much as I love the guy we are a business and if we can get £60 million for him to put towards a replacement then i'd rather that than see him go for peanuts in his last year.

I might be in the minority but if a decent offer comes in then let him go, as much as I love the guy we are a business and if we can get £60 million for him to put towards a replacement then i'd rather that than see him go for peanuts in his last year.
This is where I stand too. But I'm lukewarm about it.

Love the guy, but this worrying he might leave every summer is tiring. We've lost a great player every summer for 7 straight. We can't have this 'maybe' hanging every year.

Next summer it might be Kev bowing out. What then? Another Bernardo must stay cry?

For me it's In or out time. Let's decide once and for all.

Just my opinion :)

Mount has just gone for £60 million in his last year.

The only thing on Bernardo is the do you reward him by not asking for market value, as he has been so good.

Or market value and see who really wants him.

I think he might want to try somewhere else, but is happy here.

If we had that offer anytime last 2 seasons we would of! No one has

Losing Bernardo and Gundo in the same summer would be a crushing blow for us. Especially if we don't bring in the adequate replacements.

I'd keep him at all costs now.

Losing Bernardo and Gundo in the same summer would be a crushing blow for us. Especially if we don't bring in the adequate replacements.

I'd keep him at all costs now.
Do you think it would be better or worse than losing Bernardo and Kevin in the same summer?

Point being, there will never be a good summer to lose Bernardo. But if he is going to be a half way out type, we need to decide at some pt.

Frankly at this point, I think he has a valuation that if mer we'd let him go.

The guy leaves it on the pitch every time he plays. Even with rumblings that he might like to leave. He's a professional. We will get his best effort regardless of what is going on with contracts and transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.