Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect it has something to do with his bank account. Although I could be completely wrong.
He's also a pretty great person, so I'm sure that helps.

Honestly, never seen the demographic of the majority of posters here more clearly illuminated than by some of the comments here blaming "the woman" for Bernie wanting to be off every summer.

FWIW, I think Barca is Bernie's dream move (and probably always has been), so he holds out for it every summer in hope they'll get their shit together. Fortunately for us, they've fucked up their ability to buy him from us. I do think we need to give him a deadline to make a move though, probably the start of pre-season. And maybe we have/will.

I don't think Berni wants a move

It's his girlfriend that wants him to move

It really puzzles me why this stuff always gets blamed on the wives and where they want to do their shopping or eat or whatever. Is it that inconceivable to people that it's the player that quite fancies living somewhere other than Manchester? Or that people marry people with similar interests and ideas on what they want their lives to look like. Maybe they both fancy a change. Bernardo is a pretty cultured guy, he's given his all to City and won everything there is to win over here. He has the choice to play his football literally anywhere in the world. Life's short and a football career is even shorter, makes total sense that someone in his position would want to try something new. It's like football fans are so fragile that they can only make sense of things by building some kind of shallow WAG narrative in the background.

It really puzzles me why this stuff always gets blamed on the wives and where they want to do their shopping or eat or whatever. Is it that inconceivable to people that it's the player that quite fancies living somewhere other than Manchester? Or that people marry people with similar interests and ideas on what they want their lives to look like. Maybe they both fancy a change. Bernardo is a pretty cultured guy, he's given his all to City and won everything there is to win over here. He has the choice to play his football literally anywhere in the world. Life's short and a football career is even shorter, makes total sense that someone in his position would want to try something new. It's like football fans are so fragile that they can only make sense of things by building some kind of shallow WAG narrative in the background.
Agreed but hope they stay put for another year at least.

Another two years at City he could easily retire and sun themselves any where in the world for as long as they want.

FOC..But what is wrong with youth today

Luis Enrique about to be finalised at PSG manager. Movement for Bernardo soon after? He’ll certainly want players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.