Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe these quoted low prices are the clubs reward to Bernardo for his service to the club...enabling him to get a move he wants. I don't agree with it though. Kane is 29 and he has a year on his deal. Quotes to buy him range from 80-100 mill. Surely Bernardo is worth that.
The price being quoted on the media this morning (£45/50m) does look low in the context of the prices paid for Rice and Mount. However, there is a limited buying pool out there for Bernie. I am assuming that we are not prepared to sell to another Premier League team so essentially that leaves Real Madrid, Barcelona and PSG. As far as I know RM haven‘t been linked with him, we know Barcelona dont have any money and have to clear money off their payroll before they can sign anyone. PSG are about to announce a new Manager - will he want Bernie ?

If he doesnt go to PSG it looks like he stays for another year or takes the £1m a week he is apparently being offered to move to Saudi Arabia.

The price being quoted on the media this morning (£45/50m) does look low in the context of the prices paid for Rice and Mount. However, there is a limited buying pool out there for Bernie. I am assuming that we are not prepared to sell to another Premier League team so essentially that leaves Real Madrid, Barcelona and PSG. As far as I know RM haven‘t been linked with him, we know Barcelona dont have any money and have to clear money off their payroll before they can sign anyone. PSG are about to announce a new Manager - will he want Bernie ?

If he doesnt go to PSG it looks like he stays for another year or takes the £1m a week he is apparently being offered to move to Saudi Arabia.
Understood but I don't think City should lower a players price because of a decreasing market. If Bernardo is worth £100 million that is his price. I don't think he wants to go but if he does then whoever pays the money gets him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.