Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see the comments on his wedding? His marriage is more important than his career. Ok fairly normal but why say it then? Wish he was staying but can't see it

Why do people constantly believe the negative media that Berny wants out.
I know he wanted out during covid but his life has completely changed since then.
I've not seen any direct comments from Berny, he looks happy in the training videos & always gives 100% on the pitch.

If he is happy he will already signed the offered contract extension from the clubs months ago.

I already accepted that he will dead set wants to leave this summer.

Anyone see the comments on his wedding? His marriage is more important than his career. Ok fairly normal but why say it then? Wish he was staying but can't see it
He just got married, at that moment it means more to him than anything , perfectly normal, emotional response to the big day

Why do people constantly believe the negative media that Berny wants out.
I know he wanted out during covid but his life has completely changed since then.
I've not seen any direct comments from Berny, he looks happy in the training videos & always gives 100% on the pitch.
I would suggest he looks happy on the training pitch and games because he is happy, I would further suggest he isn't the one that wants to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.