Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo signs for St Mirran
They just make this stuff up as they go along. Last week on Talks..t they were saying is was £830,000 a week (strange number).

I’m sure if there is an offer, which nobody actually knows, it will be a large amount but I doubt anyone would share that info with some Twitter hack.

No, but it did require a blend of people with different skillsets and, having already lost Gundo, our ability to keep the ball and tie the opposition up in knots, might find itself seriously compromised next season, if Bernie follows him out the door without a similarly energetic and immensely skilful replacement coming in.....and particularly with Kev's hamstring being currently held together by sellotape and gum......
This is why I’d love us to sign Milinkovic-Savic. He has Gundogan’s goals, Kev’s assists and has good defensive output. If Kovacic takes time to adjust and Kev’s gonna have injury problems, that’s quite a few goals we’re missing. €40mil is a snip.

Anyone see the comments on his wedding? His marriage is more important than his career. Ok fairly normal but why say it then? Wish he was staying but can't see it
Football is not life and death to all, it's his job, he clearly is very close to his family and total respect for that.

No, but it did require a blend of people with different skillsets and, having already lost Gundo, our ability to keep the ball and tie the opposition up in knots, might find itself seriously compromised next season, if Bernie follows him out the door without a similarly energetic and immensely skilful replacement coming in.....and particularly with Kev's hamstring being currently held together by sellotape and gum......
Never change, EB, never change mate ;-)

They just make this stuff up as they go along. Last week on Talks..t they were saying is was £830,000 a week (strange number).

I’m sure if there is an offer, which nobody actually knows, it will be a large amount but I doubt anyone would share that info with some Twitter hack.
It is in fact a Glentoran player who signed for St Mirren

Fucking sellotape ? hahaha haven’t heard that for a long time .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.