Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo Silva won everything possible at the club level. He also achieved good results with the national team. So, if he decides to go play in Saudi Arabia, I think it's completely fine. It's the right decision. Now, when we look at his wife, I think it doesn't really matter which city they move to because she'll be focused on taking care of the child anyway. The child won't be going to preschool or school for a few more years, and they'll have a nice house there. Bernardo Silva will make a fortune there, and then he can retire. That's it. His wife doesn't really mind at this point, in my opinion. Especially since she's about to give birth to their child. She won't be going out and about much during this time. She needs to stay at home and take care of the child. So, I think Saudi Arabia is the best decision for him right now.
She needs to stay at home and take care of the child ? Did you really say that ?

Bernardo Silva won everything possible at the club level. He also achieved good results with the national team. So, if he decides to go play in Saudi Arabia, I think it's completely fine. It's the right decision. Now, when we look at his wife, I think it doesn't really matter which city they move to because she'll be focused on taking care of the child anyway. The child won't be going to preschool or school for a few more years, and they'll have a nice house there. Bernardo Silva will make a fortune there, and then he can retire. That's it. His wife doesn't really mind at this point, in my opinion. Especially since she's about to give birth to their child. She won't be going out and about much during this time. She needs to stay at home and take care of the child. So, I think Saudi Arabia is the best decision for him right now.
sniff

I would be happy if he stayed because he is one of the best players in the world, but I'm not sure how hungry he still is, if you know what I mean.
Thats one thing i dont think is a problem with Bernardo. He appears (to me) to have that winning mentality. He wants to win at everything he does. Look how he is when they play head tennis.

Am I getting the gist of this saga?

Bernardo wants to leave but nobody believes he's worth what? (How much do the club want is it unrealistic?)

Does Bernardo want to go on the cheap to the club he wants knowing he is worth more but doesn't care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.