Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't they hire slaves < female one's > to do all that women stuff in Saudi. And lock their wife's in dungeons. You don't seriously expect Bernardo to go out grafting all day then come home wash the pots and change nappies if he's bringing 500k a week to dance floor. I would have experts peeling/shelling seafood and pistachios 24 hours a day.
Is that true?

Hopefully he stays but £45m is hardly paltry.
As a football fan I find it difficult to understand why we aren’t inundated with offers of £70 mill for him, think thats a bargain.
As a City fan though if he wants to go and City were happy to take £45 mill it makes little difference to me whether we get £70 or £45 mill, we’ll miss him but we’ll move on and replace him.

Spurs are keeping Harry Kane for one more season. Doesn't stop us doing the same even if he is unsettled. Caicedo is another example.

As a football fan I find it difficult to understand why we aren’t inundated with offers of £70 mill for him, think thats a bargain.
As a City fan though if he wants to go and City were happy to take £45 mill it makes little difference to me whether we get £70 or £45 mill, we’ll miss him but we’ll move on and replace him.
Wages/signing on fee, agent fees ?

Hopefully he stays but £45m is hardly paltry.
Really? £45m for one of the best attacking midfielders around is a piss take. Note that attackers generally cost more than defenders and if more money has been received for the likes of Mount and Rice, that’s got to be a poss take. Even if it was last season, £45m would not cut it. How much more in a season where the player was a key element of a team that just won the treble?

There are very very few players that can go from central midfield to attack without a significant drop in quality and there are also very few players in the world that have very high technical ability and also graft. Bernardo fits in both categories. If you price your player low using age as an excuse others would do same. I saw a tweet that suggested that the price that Rice went for would be a deciding factor on how much Bernardo will go for. I think that’s spot on and I know that we gave him assurances that we wouldn’t stand in his way if the right offer comes. We have not stood in his way of the right offer doesn’t come. Bernardo is worth more than is being suggested and these clubs trying to lowball us know his worth. If much rather he runs down his contract than giving in to laughable offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.