Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic news if true, what I find weird is there hasn’t been a long line of clubs sniffing round him to sign him, Barcelona have made glances but probably couldn’t stump up the money City want. Why has no it be else, he is one of the hardest working midfielders in world football with his ability to run all game.
Because they know he only wants Barça

Fantastic news if true, what I find weird is there hasn’t been a long line of clubs sniffing round him to sign him, Barcelona have made glances but probably couldn’t stump up the money City want. Why has no it be else, he is one of the hardest working midfielders in world football with his ability to run all game.

Age matters hugely on transfers.

Look at some major midfielder signings

Liverpool: Mac Allister 24, Szoboszlai 22.
Utd: Mount 24
Arsenal: Rice 24 Havertz 24
Chelsea: Enzo Fernández 22
Newcastle: Tonali 23

Actually only Man City and Utd have big money midfielder transfer over 25 years old in recent 2 years. Grealish (he was viewed as midfielder before joining City) at 25 and Kovačić at 29.
Casemiro at 30.

Of course all teams like free transfers. But I don't see anyone paying huge money for a soon to be 30 midfielder unless they need it desperately.

Reading between the lines, I think he wanted to go to specifically Barcelona or Real Madrid. Real simply don’t need him. Or are saving their money for other targets..
Barcelona are a basket case of a club, with no money.,

If he wanted better weather and Spanish lifestyle, PSG is no closer to that than Manchester.

If he’s staying, it’s fantastic news.
Maybe he just good at the negotiation table, never intended on leaving but was looking after himself and knows his value which was not where he thought it was

It would be an increase of length also I think mate.
ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-camping.gif

Pedri is Gaurdiola's wet dream. I would straight swap him for anyone in the squad bar Haaland, and probably Phil. Cracking player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.