Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still hurts that nobody gave me credit for revealing Grealish got the 10 shirt when we was heavily linked with Kane. It hurt me that did.

No I’m joking haha.

Took some pelters for it as well, if I remember right.

What option does Bernie actually have? Not one club wants to stump up what he is worth. I can definitely see him signing another contract.
It is not the case of options but more to do with wanting to leave on a free similar to David Silva, Fernandinho, Vincent Kompany, Yaya Toure and Ilkay Gundogan. It might not be any longer than a couple of seasons (which is not a bad compromise)

Bernardo staying now is final until he goes to Benfica as his wife is preggo. Settling down here

If he signs a new contract it likely won’t be an extension. Just bigger wages for the next couple of years. I’m sure we’d all be happy with that with us getting 2 more years of him?

If he signs a new contract it likely won’t be an extension. Just bigger wages for the next couple of years. I’m sure we’d all be happy with that?

Defo mate! A 2-3 year extension on bigger money benefits both of us and we keep little Bernie a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.