Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
€40m + a player hahaha they’re taking the piss!

Clearly states we want €100m which is more than fair, maybe still on par.

Goes on to stay if someone brings a satisfactory offer we’ll go for Barella.

Same with us and Gvardiol pay up or move on. And besides that are PSG are interested in either Barcola or Cherki?

Third summer in a row that he has tried to go to Barcelona.

It's a bit like that film, 'Splash', with Tom Hanks and Darryl Hannah as a mermaid. Tom Hank's is like, "Hey, stay here with me. We are great together."

And Darryl Hannah is like, "Yeah, I know we are. But I'm also a mermaid, so you know....." *points at the the sea*
Top post.

€40m + a player hahaha they’re taking the piss!

Clearly states we want €100m which is more than fair, maybe still on par.

Goes on to stay if someone brings a satisfactory offer we’ll go for Barella.

40M€ + Kylian surely…
(Probably Neymar lol)

I'm a bit disappointed that THB didn't get the minutes that Garcia got when he had already said he was going back to Barca, if he had stayed in and around City's squad we may not need to be on the verge of spending 86m on a CB.

So on that score all the youth CB's that we have at the club and are out on loan are really never going to get a chance here if we sign Gvardiol, there is just not enough space in the squad.

I liked Borges as well, he looked exciting, of course, he is still raw but it is time we gave a little more game time to these guys in the league cup.

Sometimes players step up when they play and train with talented players every day, take Zabs as a prime example, a so-so RB that improved year after year to then spend 3 seasons as the best RB in the country. ( i know he wasn't a youth but the same applies, you paly with talent they make you look better and you learn faster what is required)

tbh I just would love to see more of them make it, call me an idealist lol

Wholeheartedly agree. But then, I like seeing us lift trophies.

Third summer in a row that he has tried to go to Barcelona.

It's a bit like that film, 'Splash', with Tom Hanks and Darryl Hannah as a mermaid. Tom Hank's is like, "Hey, stay here with me. We are great together."

And Darryl Hannah is like, "Yeah, I know we are. But I'm also a mermaid, so you know....." *points at the the sea*
100% for me.

Wonderful, wonderful player, but the speculation every summer is getting too much, either sign the extension or move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.