Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, I think if he wants to go then this window is the summer we need to move him on. He's not happy here but no one else is prepared to pay what we think he's worth. I'd be trying to get a Saudi club to come in with an offer but I don't think that's likely as they'd surely have done it by now.

I think if he wants to go to PSG or Barcelona, the only thing we can do is a swap.

The worst outcome for us is that he stays and has his eye on leaving on a free. I'd rather get £50m for him than nothing.
He is not happy here is a big statement.
I think he is very happy on the pitch and at training. It’s just his home life and misses Portugal. Perfectly understandable.
If you moved city to Spain/Portugal he would be content.
Life is about compromises. You can’t have everything.
But one thing is for sure he has never let it affect his game.
Offer him a raise with a 1 year extension. Put clause in if Barca or Porto come in with £80m paid on receipt. Tell him that’s the best we can do.

He is not happy here is a big statement.
I think he is very happy on the pitch and at training. It’s just his home life and misses Portugal. Perfectly understandable.
If you moved city to Spain/Portugal he would be content.
Life is about compromises. You can’t have everything.
But one thing is for sure he has never let it affect his game.
Offer him a raise with a 1 year extension. Put clause in if Barca or Porto come in with £80m paid on receipt. Tell him that’s the best we can do.
One year extension, more money and a free to Benfica at the end of his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.