Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernie is so likeable and his performances so good that I can (just) forgive him this. Tiresome is a very good descriptor though mate.
Yep bored of it now, he’s a great player but either sign or go, there will be others, everyone thought Silva, Aguero, Kompany irreplaceable well it’s worked out fine so far.

Bernado has been a fantastic player and servant to the club who I love watching play, however he will not be held in the same regards as Silva, Aguero, Kompany, KDB and even Rodri as late. My thought process is that it’s been what 2 or 3 years he has wanted off. A shame as he could of been held in the same regard as the players mentioned.

So they are around €3 billion in debt yet La liga and uefa still let them buy players despite the unpaid salaries of and transfer bills for players they have already “purchased”? Unbelievable. Does the €3 billion of debt include the gate receipts and tv income they have already taken from the next 10 years or so? If this isn’t completely financially (and morally) bankrupt then what the fuck is? And yet we have 115 charges thrown at us for being financially prudent and well run with no debt. Double standards doesn’t come close
I'm amazed that they could afford Gundogan on a free.:-)

Another year and despite links he stays. Time for that new deal Bernie, he knows it’s in his best interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.