Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca's offer is going to be 65 million fixed sum, with 10 million in add ons according to Spanish press

Theres no way Barca got financial space for both of them, it's weird. Thats why Im sceptical about this supposed 75m€-ish Silva bid. "Being prepared".

Thing with Barcelona or madrid they never ever ever be allowed to go bust! Because the Spanish league would end up like the Scottish league without rangers or celtic!

They can pull levers out there arse even when all levers been pulled!

Also what if Saudi bid 70m for him when our window is shut and Silva would like to go would we let him then!

Pep has basically confirmed it to be true today.

I’m not sure he did mate, if you listen to the press conference.

He said we’re working on an extension to convince him he wants to be here - which is different from him actively wanting to leave, and supports some of the rumblings about him being receptive to a new deal this summer.

When I was watching the conference, I didn’t take from it that Pep was saying Bernardo wanted to leave.

He was saying we’d had no proper offers from anyone over the last couple of summers despite all the noise, so there’s been nothing to discuss up to now.

Now if we get a proper offer from Barca, that could change Bernardo’s receptiveness - but as yet, that hasn’t happened.

I’m not sure he did mate, if you listen to the press conference.

He said we’re working on an extension to convince him he wants to be here - which is different from him actively wanting to leave, and supports some of the rumblings about him being receptive to a new deal this summer.

When I was watching the conference, I didn’t take from it that Pep was saying Bernardo wanted to leave.

He was saying we’d had no proper offers from anyone over the last couple of summers despite all the noise, so there’s been nothing to discuss up to now.

Now if we get a proper offer from Barca, that could change Bernardo’s receptiveness - but as yet, that hasn’t happened.
That's interesting. I only read that quote, i didn't see it in context. Lesson learned and that does provide some hope.

Barca's offer is going to be 65 million fixed sum, with 10 million in add ons according to Spanish press

If that fee comes in I think Bernardo pushes it and we reluctantly accept.

It's all down to Bernardo at the end of the day, if he wants out then if we get a figure we are relatively happy with..he goes.

Genuinely find it mental that every top club in Europe would not be willing to pay big bucks for Silva. He’s as guaranteed a success as you’re likely to buy. Great temperament, no hassle off the pitch, still got an awful lot of football at the very top level left in him, a serial winner and most importantly one of the best players in the game atm who can play a multitude of positions.
Every season nobody stumps up is a win for us.

It's the admission that he wants to leave that is telling for me. If Barca can't someone else will.
But they haven’t. It’s been the worst kept secret for three seasons that Bernie wants away. All it needs is a club that can afford him to make a sensible offer based on what he is worth. Either they don’t want or can’t afford.

Barca trying to sell quite a few players to bring in money. They got some for Griezmann too, Dembele too, Kessie going to Saudis. Lenglet and Ferran Torres also could be leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.