Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said this a few times but i genuinely dont understand barcelonas mindset that all other teams should help them just because they are barcelona and they somehow deserve it, the arrogance is astounding, bayern are the same

Said this a few times but i genuinely dont understand barcelonas mindset that all other teams should help them just because they are barcelona and they somehow deserve it, the arrogance is astounding, bayern are the same
They are chancing their arm and working on the correct premise that many players view Barca as a premium destination and may be encouraged to agitate for a move. Personally I would not allow Silva to leave this year for less than 75 million. Only Saudis or PSG are likely to come up with that kind of cash. Barca's best chance would appear to be a Gundo like free in a couple of years.

They are chancing their arm and working on the correct premise that many players view Barca as a premium destination and may be encouraged to agitate for a move. Personally I would not allow Silva to leave this year for less than 75 million. Only Saudis or PSG are likely to come up with that kind of cash. Barca's best chance would appear to be a Gundo like free in a couple of years.
Have they registered Silky Ilkay yet?

And thats fine but the ego on them is astounding, why would we do a deal to help barca regardless of the player, also how thick are players, they say to a player we really really want you but are only prepared to pay £2.50 and its your clubs fault they wont sell you

It was obivious from the start its not gonna happen, Silva is just too important for Pep.. He let go Garcia,Ferran and Ilkay.. First two were easily replaced, Ilkay is exception who wanted a new challenge by playing for Barca.. Also Barca is no position to be making such transfers, our reality is free transfers and maybe 10-20M deals.. But I do hope we get Cancelo, RB is needed the most..

I feel sorry for Oldham - relegated out of the league, just lost 4 0 in their first non league game. Why can’t they demand Bernardo and Cancelo from us, when all is said and done they’ve got a lot less debt and a lot less levers than Barcefuckinglona

Last edited:
It was obivious from the start its not gonna happen, Silva is just too important for Pep.. He let go Garcia,Ferran and Ilkay.. First two were easily replaced, Ilkay is exception who wanted a new challenge by playing for Barca.. Also Barca is no position to be making such transfers, our reality is free transfers and maybe 10-20M deals.. But I do hope we get Cancelo, RB is needed the most..
Your club is a do what it wants disgrace pal, no offence to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.