Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like Barcelona and their dirty ways. They act all high and mighty and from the outside may look welcoming but once you go there as a player you see how underhanded they are.

Time and time again they use methods such as the media to pressure players into caving to their demands be it lowering their salaries or leaving the club. Look at the de jong, Franck kessie. Heck even messi in his final years wasn’t spared the in the politics of Barca and thus had to leave.
Wait till the inevitable gundo drop of form. No way he’s gonna be able to keep the level required of him till he’s 36. They’re going to boot him so fast that it’ll be so disrespectful

“Willing” isn’t a word that fills me with joy… I’d love him to stay but not under duress or the feeling he has no other option. I realise it’s possibly just media talk but it’s the only word quoted.

“Willing” isn’t a word that fills me with joy… I’d love him to stay but not under duress or the feeling he has no other option. I realise it’s possibly just media talk but it’s the only word quoted.
Fills me with joy, Bernie staying sends shivers down my spine (and elsewhere)

CCTV of Bernardo playing the game of "If I can lose this red ball Barcelona will sign me" No wonder he's lost his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.