Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never claimed he was leaving, just posting the tweet sourcing a journalist saying Barcelona have finally made an official bid.

Clearly too little too late regardless.

I don't know. Has anybody been watching him closely in pre-season? He doesn't seem to me to have quite the zip he normally does. Maybe all this wanting to leave and not going is getting to him after a couple of years. Just an observation. May be wrong, just rustiness?

I don't know. Has anybody been watching him closely in pre-season? He doesn't seem to me to have quite the zip he normally does. Maybe all this wanting to leave and not going is getting to him after a couple of years. Just an observation. May be wrong, just rustiness?
I only saw the last half hour yesterday. Looked like he changed role slightly and basically replaced Gundogan. Was dictating the tempo, linking everything.

Looked fine to me, as dedicated and passionate as ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.