Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not really used to being ITK but I have a little bit of info. I know someone who knows his wife. His wife is close to giving birth so she’s flown back to Portugal to do it there, Bernie is heading over too any day now so he might miss a game or 2.

I asked her if there were any signs of them leaving or moving out of the country and she said no, none at all, she thinks they are staying.

I’m not really used to being ITK but I have a little bit of info. I know someone who knows his wife. His wife is close to giving birth so she’s flown back to Portugal to do it there, Bernie is heading over too any day now so he might miss a game or 2.

I asked her if there were any signs of them leaving or moving out of the country and she said no, none at all, she thinks they are staying.
Unless people are giving birth the same day as games i cannot see him missing a game or. Rare.

Good info on them staying! Nice!

Unless people are giving birth the same day as games i cannot see him missing a game or. Rare.

Good info on them staying! Nice!
No , but they normally give birth up the road, if she’s in Portugal he can’t just nip over he’d need to be there already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.