Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
to offer him the same wages like Grealish is kinda "disrespectful" & i would think the player has similar thoughts...who was more important for the success in the last 5/6 years?...it was not "Super Jack"...furthermore Pep playing him on the wing instead in the midfield (test games) could be another hurdle..with Gundo gone i would guess Bernardo wants his role/position...the opinion of his wife is widely known

all in all it would be a welcome surprise If he would renew his contract
Him being paid less than Grealish in the first place was disrespectful and being matched with Grealish in the attempt to keep him is rubbing salt to the already existing wound. Pay him more and keep him, it would probably be his last contract playing at a top competitive league. His our SWISS ARMY KNIFE, but not the shitty one, more like the one that would be carried by the NAVY SEALS, GREEN BERETS, MOSSADs and such.

Wait, Bernie earns less than Jack? Wow
Apparently Jack is on 300k p/w and Bernado is on 150k p/w.

To be fair though, Bernardo signed his last contract extension two and a half years before we bought Grealish. I'm sure if Bernardo had signed another extension since then he would've been on a lot more than he currently is.

I thought there was a time limit on how close to birth you could fly ?
On commercial jets yea. It can be extended with a Dr’s note to 34 weeks I think. No doubt she’s going in a private jet & they won’t have the same guides & rules.

I imagine the club will be led by what Bernie asks for, within reason. If he has to miss 2 games for the birth off his child but then stays all season, that’s well worth the misses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.