Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Rodri yes. Only Rodri, KDB and Haaland are Ballon D'Or type of players so they should be the biggest earners. Then you get Dias, Stones, Bernardo, Foden and maybe Walker (and I imagine Gvardiol at the very least will be in this tier soon).
Bernardo in his time with us has contributed as much if not more than any player, he has been a magnificent signing.

Great news, I hope his wife delivers or can be induced, if there's no risk, so he doesn't miss the Newcastle game, apparently he's not travelling to Athens for the Super cup.
Could do with him back for the Newcastle game, but he is staying which is the most important thing.

Bernardo in his time with us has contributed as much if not more than any player, he has been a magnificent signing.
But wages, for me, should be more related to what other teams would offer for a player. Bernardo has been on the market 2 windows in a row for 60-80m and no one has brought a good enough offer (and Bernardo 150k facilitated his transfer a lot). Imagine right now we put Rodri, KDB or Haaland in the market for 70m (and every team will easily offer them 300k or more), you bet they are gone in a day.

A good wage structure needs to be based on what the market thinks of a player, and again we have been shown time and time again that only Rodri, Haaland and KDB are considered to be top 10 players in the world.

I agree Grealish at 300k is excessive though.

For Rodri yes. Only Rodri, KDB and Haaland are Ballon D'Or type of players so they should be the biggest earners. Then you get Dias, Stones, Bernardo, Foden and maybe Walker (and I imagine Gvardiol at the very least will be in this tier soon).

There’s more chance of Stephen Hawking winning the Balon D’or than Rodders, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.