Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news, I hope his wife delivers or can be induced, if there's no risk, so he doesn't miss the Newcastle game, apparently he's not travelling to Athens for the Super cup.

If Bernie committed to 3 more years I’m sure there’s be a huge case for £300k plus. But every summer there is doubt spread. Commit and be rewarded lad.
Bernado has already made his case as to why he should have been already making 300K+. He should have been making it 2/3years ago already. He does not need to commit to be rewarded. The club can reward him if they wanted to. We have seen player's salaries change after a season or two because of their contribution and how happy they make their club while they are on the pitch. As for me I hope stays and we pay him what his worth, KdB level. If he walks away, I am sure he can make much more than he would here anyway and he knows that, but I am sure most blues would want him to stay. His our Bernado, our last Silva.

Last edited:
There is an argument that Rodri and Bernardo should be the best paid players at the club.
For Rodri yes. Only Rodri, KDB and Haaland are Ballon D'Or type of players so they should be the biggest earners. Then you get Dias, Stones, Bernardo, Foden and maybe Walker (and I imagine Gvardiol at the very least will be in this tier soon).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.