Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t say Ederson was number 1 but definitely in the top 3. Will we ever see a Keeper as good with his feet in the world after he retires ?

Haaland above the man who has been the engine of our title-winning midfield for years and he's literally not kicked a ball for City yet...
I don't care bernardo was never the midfield of this team that was KDB/Rodri/Ferna/Gundo. Bernardo played a controlling role in the middle only in big games that is what like 10% of the games and the rest he played further forward and was not very good at it and would prefer gundo in that role

Last edited:
I don't care bernardo was never the midfield of this team that was KDB/Rodri/Ferna/Gundo. Bernardo played a controlling role in the middle only in big games that is what like 10% of the games and the rest he played further forward and was not very good at it and would prefer gundo in that role
Regardless, he has been a massively important part of our greatest-ever squad and era.

It's ludicrous to rank him below someone who has literally never played a game for City in terms of importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.