Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Bernardo more than anyone. But if his eye isint fully on the ball here I think we should try to help facilitate a move for him and hopefully bring in 65 to 70 Mill and find a replacement
I think losing Bernado will cost us retaining the PL. We will cope fine losing Jesus and Sterling but losing Bernie this summer worries me.

I love Bernardo more than anyone. But if his eye isint fully on the ball here I think we should try to help facilitate a move for him and hopefully bring in 65 to 70 Mill and find a replacement
Terrible idea. you'll get nowhere near his quality for 65-70 mil and Barca can fuck off if they havent got the cash. No cut price deals. Bernardo is professional enough to play to his best regardless. look at how he played when he really was unhappy. Nothing to worry about in that regard.

I think we're good for at least one more season out of him.

I think losing Bernado will cost us retaining the PL. We will cope fine losing Jesus and Sterling but losing Bernie this summer worries me.

I still think we would have a more than decent chance of retaining the PL, especially with the talent we have in our squad. However, if Bernardo does leave then he leaves a big hole to fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.