Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
City like a challenge.
Mbappe isn't a challenge. He's a selfish ****. PSG have given him everything he's wanted there. Yet that's not enough. He repays them by waving his cock back at them wearing a Real Madrid shirt.

Mbappe isn't a challenge. He's a selfish ****. PSG have given him everything he's wanted there. Yet that's not enough. He repays them by waving his cock back at them wearing a Real Madrid shirt.

Mbappe is a spoiled egotistical **** and would wreck our wonderful team spirit, not a chance he comes to City
Imagine how good he could be if he were to become unselfish and a team player. Stranger things have happened. If we did get him then the 7 trophies would definitely be on.

Here you go…Football Insider 24/7

I’d take 50 mil no problem. And 30 for Laporte and 15 for Walker if they want out.

Just need to get them done so they can work on the incomings. Core of the squad is very stable without them three and even Cancelo and Mahrez as well.

Mbappe is a spoiled egotistical **** and would wreck our wonderful team spirit, not a chance he comes to City
Whilst agreeing, there is really only one manager in world football that could humble him into making his career more than just about money/power & being on the front cover of the latest fifa game. I don’t see him & the Madridistas getting along at all, or Vin jnr giving up his preferred role, it’s just a bad mix that won’t work in the end, give me big Erl every day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.