Bert on Bert

There were a few Blues offering each other out in 548 near me, but don’t think it went any further. Saw it kicking off on the concourse near 546/547 as I was leaving. Wouldn’t be a proper City defeat at Wembley without some blue on blue action in the fifth tier.

There were a few Blues offering each other out in 548 near me, but don’t think it went any further. Saw it kicking off on the concourse near 546/547 as I was leaving. Wouldn’t be a proper City defeat at Wembley without some blue on blue action in the fifth tier.
The 5th tier at Wembley is like the Jockey pub in shameless. The blatant racism some lads were giving to the the stewards on the way out was just disgusting too. Some people are absolute fuckwits.

Happened in the final last year. Same again this year. Blues scrapping with blues - what a fucking embarrassment.

The incident on 548 was because a group of fans refused to sit down, there was an old couple who must of been in their 80s couldn’t see the match and had to watch it on the big screen, I know people like to stand and cheer on the team but sometimes people are so selfish

Was walking back to Wembley Central and a young Red fan no more than 12 was singing ‘you’re not singing anymore’ and a Blue in his mid 50’s at least, told him shut the f*ck up you Munich b*stard. The mind boggles sometimes
we've all done it, football brings out the worst of you sometimes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.