Bert Trautmann - R.I.P

cujocane said:
Good evening, my english footballfriends.

I read this whole thread an i want to thank you all for your deep respekt for this goalkeeper and great man.

I am really very impressed about the love you give to him. That really affects me!!

Now i know, why he didn' t want to change to FC. Schalke 04. With such a lot of british sportsmen in your back, there is no way to change the Club!

Congratulations... you are as great as he was.

Greeting from the Schwarzwald (black forest) in Germany.

I allowed myself to post thos thread on our forum (i' m Fan of Schalke 04):

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.schalker-block5.de/index.php?page=Thread&postID=3595979#post3595979" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.schalker-block5.de/index.php ... ost3595979</a>

My interest was to show, how lovely our english friends are!

RESPECT!!!

Ps. Exsuse my bad english, but i' m half swiss and half german.

Together in sorrow... and Bert Trautmann- what you have created will stil go on.

Cujocane, thank you for posting on here.
We share a personal sadness today and for some reason I feel very close to you right now.
That reason is Bert. His memories will live forever.

Maybe his name should be chanted by those going to the Allianze in a week or two would be a nice gesture. :-(

Bert Trautmann - a man whose skill and grace and dignity were woven into his dna and whose contribution to City has woven him into the fabric of the Club and the hearts of the supporters forever.

RIP Bert - a genuine legend of his time in every respect.

@djimaldblue: thank you and you' re right- it' s the same to me and for a lot of german, english or other foreign (everybody expect us is a foreigner) footballfans.

So we see, that this great man had and has an important part in the friendship of countries.

Even after...

I am 23 but this has moved me deeply, Bert was a man of honour and courage. Not many people have either of these qualities he had both! The list is endless of great things to say about this man. There will never be another city player like Bert, what a great great man.

Football has lost a legend, and the world has lost a perfect role model.

RIP Bert.

r.i.p to a absolute legend I am all for a petition for a statue outside the ground I hope the club are considering it...what a life he had and it should be celebrated.

Read his book last year and found it very inspirational, one of a few people you can look up to, God bless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.