Best 11 since the takeover

I'd have to disagree on that. He's the modern day Bruce Grobbelaar....a poor player, incredibly lucky to have an easy job in the dominant side. Even in the couple of times he's returned to the COMS with Bayern he's been both sent off and gifted Aguero his winning goal last season.

And in any case, surely this thread is about City's best XI since the takeover....and he gets absolute nowhere near based on performances for City.

Yeah he definitely wouldn't get in there based on his performances for City. In that case it's a difficult call - guess i'd have to go with Demichelis.

MDM for Boateng. MDM was very good once he settled in during our first season. Age has caught up with him but he remains better with the ball at his feet than any other centre back we have had recently: a proper football player.

Ha - yeah. Just said that in my previous post. I liked Lescott and he was a good premier league defender but he was never a footballer.

----------------Hart
-Zabba-Kompany-Otamendi-Kolarov
--------Yaya--Gaz Baz--Silva
--------Tevez----Aguero

Could have gone for lescott but I think Otamendi is a better player. The trouble is he has arrived when the rest of the team is weaker than it was in lescott's time.

Want to put KDB in there but I can't yet.

hart
zabba
vinny
lescott
clichey
barry
yaya
silva
tevez
aguero
dzeko

Ferdy and Nige could easily be in also over edin but despite his faults at time he was a big part of our success. The otter or mangala, are still to prove themselves consistently to displace lescott as vinny best partner

----------------Hart
-Zabba-Kompany-Otamendi-Kolarov
--------Yaya--Gaz Baz--Silva
--------Tevez----Aguero

Could have gone for lescott but I think Otamendi is a better player. The trouble is he has arrived when the rest of the team is weaker than it was in lescott's time.

Want to put KDB in there but I can't yet.

Would be pretty shit playing with 10 men every week :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.